WHS Consultation Services
Like you, we believe in putting people first. That’s why we provide you with professional advisory services with tailored solutions to assist you in the development of systems and create the culture change you want to reduce injuries and accidents, improve workplace safety and ultimately, increase the morale of your workforce and reduce your workers compensation premium.
The services include but aren’t limited to:
- Lived-Experience Keynote Presentation
- Quality Audits conforming to standards, guidelines and/or set criterion
- Analysis to determine appropriate internal and external WHS training needs, and prepare, source, or conduct appropriate training
- Review, analyse and interpret safety data to develop executive reporting and assist with long-term strategies to improve outcomes for workers
- Review, develop and/or implement Work Health Safety Management Systems (WHSMS) in accordance with ISO AS/NZS 45001:2018
- Review, develop and/or implement WHS Policy, procedures or Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)/ Safe Work Procedures (SWP)
- Develop and/or implement WHS Culture Change program
- Implement and drive WHS projects
- Implement and drive WHS programs to improve safety performance
- Coordinate WHS inspections of premises and provide reports to highlight observations and recommendations
- Identify and develop positive and innovative WHS initiatives
- Conduct WHS risk assessment, inspections or investigations
- Provide coaching and mentoring to WHS professionals and staff
- Provide leadership coaching and mentoring
Falcon Consulting has spearheaded, implemented and maintained multiple WHS projects for various large scale state and private organisations, ultimately and successfully saving our clients millions in reduced insurance premium.
Discover how we can provide cost effective solutions for your organisation.
“No matter how big or small.”
Take advantage of the opportunity to pick our brains and gain insight from our expansive knowledge in WHS, Injury Management and Recovery @ Work.