RECOVERY @ WORK (R@W) SERVICES
We are passionate about helping you achieve the best for your staff when it comes to the Recovery @ Work process. We work with employers who know that caring for their people ultimately leads to a better bottom line.
We empower your business and provide the connections between you, your injured team member, their nominated treating doctor and insurer.
Falcon Consulting provides support to your workers to recover at work after injury as an important part of their treatment and rehabilitation.
By developing and implementing a tailored Recover @ Work Program, we reduce the financial impact on your business and improve outcomes for your workforce.
We work with medical professionals, workers, insurers, employers and other service providers to ensure a safe and durable recovery to Pre-Injury Duties.
Bottom line is we help reduce premiums and increase morale in your workplace.
The services include but aren’t limited to:
- Lived-Experience Keynote Presentation
- Review, develop and/or implement best-practice tailored Recovery @ Work Programs
- Review, develop and/or implement R@W policies, procedures and train your staff
- Accredited NSW RTW-Coordination services
- Stakeholder contacts
- Developing a R@W pack to be used within your organisation
- Developing R@W plans
- Reviewing compliance of SIRA certificates of capacity
- Coordinate R@W activities within organisation
- Provide R@W coaching and mentoring to team members
- Provide R@W leadership coaching and mentoring
Falcon Consulting has spearheaded, implemented and maintained multiple WHS projects for various large scale state and private organisations, ultimately and successfully saving our clients millions in reduced insurance premium.
Discover how we can provide cost effective solutions for your organisation.
“No matter how big or small.”
Take advantage of the opportunity to pick our brains and gain insight from our expansive knowledge in WHS, Injury Management and Recovery @ Work.